Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ju Ju Graffiti...

The problem or the opportunity defined...

"Mass market has been replaced by a mass of niches." —Jeff Jarvis

Get over it...

"It's old thinking to imagine that you can hold on to a business model and outsmart the consumer. You can't." - Lorraine Bolsinger, VP ecomagination, GE

Triple bottom line...

"Once the last tree is cut and the last river poisoned, you will find you cannot eat your money." - Traditional.

!...

"I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended." - Nelson Mandela

Unconventional wisdom...

"In the factory we make cosmetics. In the store we sell hope." - Charles Revson, 1906-75 Founder of the Revlon corporation

On prioritization...

"My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon." - Japanese Haiku Verse

Art of the possibilities...

"Close your eyes and imagine where you want to be. Imagine the complete journey you need to take in order to get there. Now go pack. Your reservations have been made." - Michelle Ustaszeski

And finally - Certainty...

"One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in." - Wayne Gretzky. National Hockey League Superstar.

Have a great week...


John Caswell I Group Partners I http://www.grouppartners.net

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Blog at
http://www.grouppartners.net/community/blog/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home