Saturday, January 13, 2007

Inspired 2.0

And more true today?...

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comment...

“If you have enough meetings over a long period of time, the meetings become more important than the problem the meetings were intended to solve”. - Henderickson's Law

The beautiful truth...

“Breathe, breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care. Leave but don't leave me, look around and choose your own ground. For long you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry.  And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.” - David Gilmour. The Pink Floyd.

The flexibility of opportunity...

“When I Practice, I am a Philosopher, when I teach, I am a Scientist, when I Demonstrate, I am an Artist.” - B.K.S. Iyengar Guru.

A warning to us all...

"We've had throwaway clothes, throwaway cars, and now we have throwaway people." - Joan Pounds. IT representative, Agilent

!!...

"I don't seek balance. I want to work, work, work." - Ann Livermore, Executive VP, Hewlett-Packard

Let’s hope so...

"Isn't it becoming a little bit sexier to be older?" - Crawford Hollingworth, Director, Headlightvision

The name of the game?...

“Everyone knows that the name of the game is what label you succeed in imposing on the facts”. - Cohen's Law:

The Paradigm shifted...

“If I’d asked them what they wanted they would have asked for faster horses !” - Henry Ford (On the value of market research when introducing brand new ideas)

And finally...

"Process and procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly" - David Brent, The Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home